Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the Award goes to...

Just a little update on what is going on in preparation of Holden’s arrival…

Yesterday Hubby did something that once again proves to me he deserves the Husband of the Year award. I had been complaining about getting the nursery ready and getting a matching crib set (crib, changing table & dresser). My complaints had been going on for a few weeks. Well yesterday, I reached my peak. Since money is a little tight these days, (in preparation of Hubby’s new job and the cost of Little Man’s arrival), that was my main gripe. At any rate, I get home and Hubby lures me into the nursery by making up this great story regarding my dogs, and here is what I find:


Needless to say, I was so happy, so excited and the realization hit me, once again, how very blessed I am to have Hubby as my husband. He takes care of me no matter what sacrifice he has to make and I’m proud to walk by his side through every challenge life gives us. He is a great husband, the best father he can be to two little boys that live a thousand miles away and I know he is going to be a great dad to our Little Man. Shoot he already is!

Speaking of the subject of this entire blog – Little Man. Boy has he been moving and a kicking lately. I don’t know if he has been this active the entire time and I never knew b/c of the way he was positioned, but dang he has been active lately. If any of you knew me as a child, it shouldn’t surprise you, Little Man seems to be this way too. Like Mama, like son.



Picture of me at 23 weeks & 4 days