Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

What a week this as been!!

Hubby has an upper respiratory infection, I have a sinus infection, we both shared a stomach virus, and Little Man has a ear infection along w/chest congestion and post nasal drip, which causes him to vomit when a coughing spell hits!! Hubby missed Saturday and Sunday of work, I missed Monday and Tuesday of work and Little Man is missing today and tomorrow at Daycare. I will be joining him by taking vacation days to take care of him and myself. Forget this house! Apparently the truck that hit us, hit the house too!

I’d love to chat but I’m irritable and am on here to do a little research. The doctor put me on a new medicine today and I heard it’s a relative of a medicine I took a few years ago (by the pharmacist after its purchase, how convenient). I thought the later was a product made by the devil himself so I want to make sure these two aren’t kissing cousins so to speak.

More to come later...