Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Potty Report

 After going through countless pairs of underwear since Saturday, we are finally seeing some huge progress with Little Man’s potty training mission. Today is the first day he has actually recognized the “urge” to go. I was cleaning our carpet in our bedroom today. Since the path to the potty in the master bathroom was in ruins I put his potty in the kitchen…closer to him, playing demolition derby in the living room. While changing out the water in the carpet cleaner I looked up and noticed him pulling down his underwear and assuming the position on his potty. Score! During supper tonight, we hear, “I gotta pee pee” and off he went running for the bathroom. I know we are far from winning the battle with strictly using only the potty, but we will be there soon if he keeps this up!