Saturday, October 15, 2011

Potty Training

Well, Little Man will be 2 1/2 years old in a couple of weeks and I figured it was high time we let Wal-mart, Wal-greens, and Target find new customers for their Huggies.  Maybe some will think I'm jumping on the bandwagon too late or too soon, but heck I can't rely on any of you to do it for us so keep your opinions to yourself. 

At any rate, we are on day two of, Josie's Potty Camp.  And, I may add, Little Man is in the same pair of underwear that he put on this morning when he pottied after I took last night's diaper off.  Not too shabby.  Now I am basing our method on my gut instinct...no books...nobody else's opinion.  After all, this is my child, not some cookie-cutter-child out of a book. 

We are spending a lot of time in the bathroom...every 30 mins or so...and have even spent a little time outside.  He pooped in the commode at my mama's yesterday using his potty lid, but so far today we haven't encountered this "job".  Hopefully, we will end this day on another successful note. 

Little Man sure is looking cute in his big boy underwear.  Right now he is sporting Faded Glory Brand undies from Wal-mart.  I'm not a fan of Faded Glory Clothing but we got a big pack of these undies for pretty cheap so they will work for now. 

Well, enough bathroom talk.  I've got a chocolate cake in the oven.  I'm making Pumpkin Cake Pops (minus the stick) to send the boys in NC for Halloween. 

Here is the idea:
Except I am using chocolate cake and icing.
Click here for picture source!