Thursday, November 10, 2011

10/30 - 1/3

Today I am thankful for our boys.  All three of them hold a very special place in my heart.  Thanks to the two oldest ones, I was able to experience what being a mother was all about before we were blessed with Little Man.  The two oldest, use to live in IL a couple of years ago, and we were only able to see them during the summer.  It was a huge bummer but given the miles and the fact we aren't millionaires, we took what we could get.  Now that they live in NC, about 4 hours away, we are able to spend the summers, springbreak, Thanksgiving & Christmas with them.  No, it doesn't compare with every other weekend or every day but some things are beyond our control.  I am also thankful, things are not what they were 2 or more years ago.  I'll just leave it at that to prevent bitter feelings. 

We will be getting the boys next week for almost a week and I can't wait.  When they Hubby is at work, they are with me...another perk of staying at home, and we always seem to have a good time.  Little Man is so excited his "broders" are coming!  He talks about them all the time and says they live far away with their mama.