Saturday, November 5, 2011

5/30 - 1/6

Today I am thankful for my husband.  I knew he made my soul complete the day we met.  I prayed for God to send me the man he made for me, and I knew the first time I saw Hubby that my prayer had come true.  Our relationship has never been perfect, meaning without bumps in the road, but is any relationship?  I know that together, we are perfect for one another, and together we will make it through anything.  After being diagnosed with major depression and ptsd, I have been a struggle to be around.  I know this b/c lots of times I struggle to be around myself.  Maybe that is part of the illness.  Through it all, my Hubby has been by my side, behind me, and at times he has even had to carry me.  I'm not a light load these days, but he has stepped in and has never let me down.  He is my Super-Man and every day I am thankful he is mine.