Friday, November 18, 2011

18/30 - 3/5

Okay...I admit it.  I am doing horrible regarding remembering to post every day for this month what I am thankful for.  Instead of trying to catch up, I'm just going to continue today.  This doesn't mean I am not thankful for something every day, b/c I am and I do think about posting, just forget.  If you know me, you totally understand.  At any rate...

Today I am thankful that my entire family is home.  We went to NC today to pick up the boys and just got home about an hour ago.  I know the love I have for our boys, but just seeing it radiating from Little Man just melts my heart.  I think his cheeks will be sore tomorrow from smiling so much tonight. 

I am also thankful God kept us safe on our journey today.  Coming home we had a tire blow out in Charlotte.  Of course we were against the wall in bumper to bumper traffic.  Talk about scary!!  I think we all were shaking, except Little Man...he was napping.  :)

The boys will be here for a week so I'm kinda hoping it will draaaaaaaaaaaaaag by.